Home Remedies for Quicker Glow
Ditch those Chemical products and use your kitchen for all the glow that you need. Home remedies do not cause any allergic reactions to your skin therefore safe to use and can come handy the very last minute.
Flawless skin is definitely not a myth. Due to our eating habits, hormonal changes, pollution and not to forget the harmful UV rays, our skin goes through a lot and needs the right care. Understanding what skin type one has and treating it accordingly will definitely make the skin look much better and give you that glow that you’re looking for.
One of the basic universally known magic drink is Water. Make sure you have a track of how much water you drink and it definitely shows on your skin.
Also you’re what you eat. So make sure you give all the right nutrients that your body requires and that will for sure show on your skin.
1. Lemon Juice and Honey mask: If you’re planning to attend a party or an event and need that glow, just take a lemon and extract the juice, add some honey to it, apply this mask covering your face and neck. Wait for 15-30 minutes and then wash it off.
2. Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth) mask: One of the most famous and best face mask is this one. Take a tablespoon of the facemask and add few teaspoons of rose water to get a semi thick consistency. Apply this mask on to your neck and face and wait until the mask gets dry and wash it off.
3. Honey and Olive oil Mask: Honey lightens the skin and gives you that glow. Olive oil locks that nourishment in to the skin. To a tablespoon of honey add few drops of olive oil and gently massage it on your skin in upward motion. Let it be there on the skin for 10-15 minutes, then wash it off with cold water.
4. Banana peel / papaya pulp: Use a banana peel to get that glow. It is very easy and less time consuming. Take the peel of a banana and start rubbing it on your skin gently for 5-10 minutes and wash it off. You can also use the pulp of a papaya as the papain in papaya helps to lighten the skin.
5. Tomato: Tomato acts as a natural bleaching agent and helps you get that glow on your face. Tomato also helps in removing sun tan and on regular use makes the skin lighter.
6. Sugar and Honey: Sugar acts as a scrub and honey gives that moisture to your skin. Take a teaspoon of sugar and mix it with few drops of honey. Scrub it on your face and neck gently and leave it for few minutes. This scrub helps in removing all the dirt and dead cells and makes your skin look cleaner and brighter.
7. Turmeric powder and Milk: Take a teaspoon of turmeric powder and add few drops of milk to it and mix it well to get a paste consistency. Apply a thin paste of this on your skin and let it dry and wash it off. Make sure you do this when you’re at home for the day and turmeric might leave a slightly yellow tint on the skin.
8. Yogurt & Honey: Yogurt acts as a moisturizer and honey helps in smoothening the texture of the skin. Use two tablespoon of unflavored yogurt and add one tablespoon of honey and mix it well. Apply this pack and keep it for 15 minutes and wash it off.
9. Coffee scrub: Lately this remedy has gained a lot of popularity. Take some coffee powder and add sugar to it. Rub this mixture on to your face gently in circular motion for
5 minutes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it off. See that natural glow on your face.
10. Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera is great for skin. When added to your moisturizer or sunscreen on a daily basis can show a lot of difference in the skin. Aloe Vera can be used as a face mask also. It acts as a cooling agent and gives you that clean and glowing skin.
Now that you know all these remedies for your skin, go ahead and try out what best suits you and stay beautiful !!!